Pamela Peter-Vigboro Leesi
was last night crowned as the Miss Nigeria 2015 defeating 35 others to emerge winner. Here are 10 things nobody has told you about the new beauty queen…
- Pamela Peter-Vigboro Leesi also called Monseeka by her friends is 22 years old.
- She was born twins, her twin sister’s name is Ledi Pauline Peter.
- Although, she represented Cross River at the Miss Nigeria pageant, she actually hails from Rivers state.
- She is an indigene of Bodo, a riverine community in Ogoniland, Rivers state.
- She attended Bereton College in Port Harcourt for her secondary school education.
- She is a 2013 graduate of University of Port Harcourt.
- She is currently a youth corp member serving in Ogun state.
- Pamela is also a blogger and her blog is named Dear Lessie.
- In 2013, she contested for the Miss Niger Delta Peace Pageant where she was named Model for Change.
- She is a model and has got an amazing voice, although becoming a professional musician might not be in her plans.