Petra Entertainment Limited, the record label of budding Nigerian artiste, Ali Zainab Neilsen was also known as Alizee, has issued an official statement concerning the alleged murder of the artiste by her husband Peter Neilsen, a foreign national, in their Banana Island home.
The artiste and her four-year-old daughter Petra according to a source who anonymously spoke to NET were strangled by her husband, contrary to widely circulated reports that they were shot.
In the statement, the record label corrected the misconception that the alleged murderer was a Danish national and not an Italian or Asian as also widely reported while also urging the Nigerian Immigration Service to be on alert.
Read the full statement below:
Alizee’s Death: Petra Entertainment Sue for speedy justice.
1. Petra Entertainment Limited has received with shock news of the sudden demise of our artist Nielsen Zainab Joy (Aged 29) and her daughter Nielsen Petra (Aged 4) at their Banana Island, Lagos home on the 5th of April 2018.
2. The late Nielsen Zainab Joy (also known as Alizee) was a Nigerian citizen married to Nielsen Peter Schau a Danish citizen resident in Nigeria.
3. While we exercise restraint in making public comments on the circumstances surrounding the demise of Alizee and her daughter, – in order not to prejudices on-going police investigations – it has become important to correct some misinformation presently circulating in the media space.
4. In this regard, we state that the husband of the late Nielsen Zainab Joy who is also the father of the late Nielsen Petra is Nielsen Peter Schau. Nielsen Peter Schau is a Danish citizen and not an Italian or Asian as has been reported by several media outlets.
5. We call all law enforcement agencies to speedily unravel the circumstances surrounding the demise of these vibrant Nigerians and bring all complicit persons and/or entities to justice.
6. In the light of reports suggesting that Alizee’s husband may be under Police investigation in connection with these painful deaths, We particularly call on the Nigerian immigration Services to remain vigilant at this time and urge the cooperation of all foreign missions in the country.
7. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the relatives of the late Zainab and Petra.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.