Ik Osakioduwa held his GOT-themed 40th birthday over the weekend and many Nigerian celebrities brought their A-game to the event.
Ik Osakioduwa held his 40th birthday over the weekend and to say it was the bomb will be an understatement. The party’s theme was the widely watched Game of Thrones and all the celebrities that attended were on their A-game.
The celebrities made commendable attempts to replicate and slay every costume that was showcased in the recently concluded series. The birthday boy himself was dressed as the ‘Night King’ and arrived on a horse. There was also an Iron Throne and everything.
See the pictures below:
- Banky W and Adesua Etomi attended the event as Ser Jorah and Khaleesi respectively. Banky joked on his Instagram that Adesua had better not friend-zone him, while his wife sweetly replied that she would let him protect her any day.
2. Basketmouth and his wife Elsie both attended IK Osakioduwa’s party as John Snow. The comedian dressed as the show’s John Snow character while his wife created a new sexy female John Snow. They both looked smoking hot.
3. Bovi and his wife’s costumes were super impressive as they dressed as the Night King and the red woman respectively. Bovi even made a joke about how he was not going to be able to eat and drink in the costume he had chosen.
4. Cobhams Asuquo channeled his inner Jon Snow in his costume.
5. Ebuka also did not disappoint as he dressed in an all black costume as Jon Snow.
6. Linda Ejiofor and her husband, Ibrahim Suleiman also looked great in their costumes. Linda dressed up as Missandei and Ibrahim dressed up as the cunning Lord Baelish.
7. Lynxx also dressed up as Jon Snow but not in all black. He also confessed that he had never watched a single episode of GOT so the fans should not come for him.
8. Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola also looked great but Timi went rogue. He said that he was instead dressed as the ‘yard people’ from the ‘Spartacus’ series. However, Busola looked every bit as regal as she was all decked out in her Cersei attire.
9. Trust Toke Makinwa to not miss out on the fun as she dressed up as Lady Sansa, calling herself “Lady Toke of House of Makinwa, first of her Name, defender of the Slaydom, keeper of the glow. Queen of the baby girls of life club, Master of her craft and she who has no chill button.”
10. Waje modernized the Red woman outfit by giving it a daring look, and she looked so amazing in it.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.